Anatomy is a department at GIMSH that studies the morphology of the human body. The department employs both teaching and non-teaching personnel with extensive expertise. A museum, a well-equipped dissection hall, a histology lab, and a research lab are all available. The importance of student conversations in small groups would be highlighted.
The Department’s Characteristics are as follows:
- Faculty who are highly skilled, knowledgeable, and committed.
- Dissection room and histology lab are well-equipped.
- In partnership with other departments, the department would host an integrated seminar for students.
- Demonstration of human cadaveric dissection.
- Normal tissue microscopic examination
- Dissection lab Histology
- Museum of Anatomy