Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for MBBS course are as follows:
- Candidates must have completed at least 10+2 level of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- The minimum score requirement may vary but General candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in the Intermediate examination.
- For candidates belonging to the reserved category, the minimum percentage required is 40%.
- The lower age limit to apply for MBBS programme is 17 years.
- The upper age limit to apply for MBBS programme is 25 years
- Candidates must also have cracked the required entrance exam( Neet ) for the admissions.